Extreme Versatility, High Powered Mobility
Neal Dual Applicators combine two powerful techniques of applying sealer in one highly mobile self-propelled system. Equipped with our proven and reliable HDP system and newly designed 8 ft. Diamond Squeegee, the DA 350 sealcoating machine is extremely robust and versatile. Hydrostatic rear wheel drive offers high traction and a tight turning radius for difficult conditions. Power steering offers smooth operation for quick turns. Our Diamond Squeegee and hydraulic windrow offers complete control of sealcoat material distribution. The unit is also equipped with an 87” spray bar and 75 ft. of delivery hose coupled to our 6 ft. hand wand. Your DA 350 can be converted into a profit BEAST with the addition of the Neal Jet Blower. The Neal Jet significantly reduces preparation time with less labor, guaranteed.
DA 350 Features…
- Reliable 35 HP Kubota Water Cooled Diesel
- Proven Neal 100 GPM Hydraulic Piston Pump
- 8 ft. Even Flow Diamond Squeegee with Hydraulic Windrow
- 87” Spray Bar with Powerful Electronic Actuator
- Helac Rotary Steering for Positive Control
- Optional LED Work Lights
- Optional 180-Degree Neal Jet Blower with the Power of 3 Walk Behind Blowers
- How to Tackle 4 Tasks with One Machine
- Sealcoating Benefits: Here’s Why, When and How to Do It
- Sealcoating Baffle Attachment Drastically Improves Efficiency
- DA-350 Dual Applicator For Faster Application, Reduced Labor
- Squeegee or Spray – Which Sealcoat Application is Best for Your Project?
- Asphalt Road Preservation Package for Optimal Efficiency