What Information Is Collected?
We collect several different types of information for varying purposes to provide and improve our Website(s) for you.
What Types of Data are Collected?
While on our Website(s), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Company Name, Job Title, Address, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information about how our Website(s), products and services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Technologies such as cookies, pixels, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners (including marketing partners and affiliates) as well as our analytics and other service providers. These technologies are used in many ways, including advertising, sales and marketing, analyzing trends, administering and improving the Website(s), tracking users’ movements around the Website(s) (including point of entry), gathering demographic information about our user base, verifying login status, measuring the success of a marketing campaign, providing improved customer service, providing more relevant content, deterring or detecting fraud, and providing users with a customized experience.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs), such as HTML5 to, among other things, optimize screen presentation, video and other preference information.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website(s).
How do we Use the Data?
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website(s), products and services
- To notify you about changes to our Website(s), products and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website(s) when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website(s), products and services
- To monitor the usage of our Website(s), products and services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with timely news, special offers, promotions and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
How long Do You Retain the Data?
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our products and services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but it must be noted that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Neal Manufacturing Division Of Blastcrete Equipment Co may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Neal Manufacturing Division Of Blastcrete Equipment Co aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Neal Manufacturing Division Of Blastcrete Equipment Co relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website(s). This data is shared with other Google services including but not limited to Google AdWords. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please view Google’s Privacy & Terms: https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=en
AdRoll is an online marketing platform specializing in web and social media retargeting/remarketing, email advertising and marketing.
You can opt-out of having your activity on the Website(s) made available to AdRoll by looking for the AdChoices logo (the little blue triangle) in a corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your options. You can also opt-out of seeing personalized ads from AdRoll (and other companies) using the NAI opt-out tool. Please note you will still see ads even if you opt-out, but they will not be personalized.
For more information on the privacy practices of AdRoll, please view AdRoll’s Privacy Notice: https://www.nextroll.com/privacy
Constant Contact, Inc. is an online marketing company and email marketing service that helps share email and ad campaigns with clients, customers, and other interested parties. You can opt-out of receiving correspondence on our behalf from Constant Contact by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email received. For more information on the privacy practices of Constant Contact, please view the Constant Contact Privacy Statement: https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website(s) and products are not directed to persons under 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.