HDP Power To Sealcoat On Your Flatbed Truck
CARRY THE POWER OF A NEAL HDP spray system on the back of your flatbed truck or trailer. Proven to be the high performance standard for professional contractors worldwide, Neal skids offer superior durability and unmatched productivity. The highly efficient Neal spray system and 100 gpm HDP pump is guaranteed to outperform any spray applicator on the market hands down. The optional distributor bar and second hand wand transform HDP Skids into a super high volume sealcoat applicator for enhanced efficiency and higher production. Generation 4 pump head technology, 2.5 gallon material filters and Kohler Command ProTM engines, all ensure reliable job site performance. HDP Skids are perfect for high productivity on medium to large sized parking lots.
- 550 to 2,000 gallon material capacity
- HDP 100 gallon per minute piston pump
- Generation 4 pump head controller utilizing time
- Proven Neal technology
- 2.5 gallon material filter for extended spray periods
- 19 HP Kohler Command ProTM key start engine
- Key Steps for a Perfect Sealcoating Job
- Sealcoating Benefits: Here’s Why, When and How to Do It
- Four Things to Look For When Choosing the Best Sealcoat Machine For Your Business
- Squeegee or Spray – Which Sealcoat Application is Best for Your Project?
- HDP 1500 Skid-Mounted Sealcoating Machine Delivers Impressive Capacity, Exceptional Efficiency